DJI F450 + Batteries, Taranis X9D + X8R

alaskan

I'm frustrated and I think I want to be done. I have an assembled, with nothing broken DJI F450 ARF kit from helipal:
http://www.helipal.com/dji-flamewheel-f450-combo-3-naza-lite-legs.html

I also have a set of spare props, a pair of Turnigy Nanotech 4s, 2600 mA batteries and a few other little small parts I bought for it. $350 + shipping.

Taranis X9D with X8R receiver, includes travel case which is no longer available from Aloft. Basically new in box condition, never used for flying. $220 + shipping.

Will sell all for $550 + shipping or less if you can pick up near Austin, TX.

SoCal Blur

I'm frustrated and I think I want to be done. I have an assembled, with nothing broken DJI F450 ARF kit from helipal:
http://www.helipal.com/dji-flamewheel-f450-combo-3-naza-lite-legs.html

I also have a set of spare props, a pair of Turnigy Nanotech 4s, 2600 mA batteries and a few other little small parts I bought for it. $350 + shipping.

Taranis X9D with X8R receiver, includes travel case which is no longer available from Aloft. Basically new in box condition, never used for flying. $220 + shipping.

Will sell all for $550 + shipping or less if you can pick up near Austin, TX.

I'm curious as to why you are frustrated...?

alaskan

I'm curious as to why you are frustrated...?

I thought I would have more fun tinkering with the electronics portion of the project. I really enjoyed building the quadcopter, but getting the Taranis to interface with the DJI controller seems to be a total nightmare. It's possible that I should have started with something more plug and play with better documentation like a Futaba.

SoCal Blur

I thought I would have more fun tinkering with the electronics portion of the project. I really enjoyed building the quadcopter, but getting the Taranis to interface with the DJI controller seems to be a total nightmare. It's possible that I should have started with something more plug and play with better documentation like a Futaba.

I see. Personally, the Taranis seemed fairly straight forward. I watched most of the videos that Scott Page and others posted and was able to figure everything out that I needed to do. I was actually speaking to one of the primary testers of the Taranis and he was telling me that he asked them many times to have an easy menu with basic functions and require you to hit a button to get into the advanced menu, rather than just showing everything all at once. Anyway, I'm sorry you are having issues with it. I think its a great radio. The Taranis plus is coming out soon and the original will be upgradable by just purchasing a new board (~ $70) and replacing it. Lots of new features with the upgrade. Probably will make it more confusing, though.