Dji f-550

budman

Does anybody no of a good landing gear and camera mount with gimbal for a DJI F-550 with WKM,seems like the one from aeroxcraft are always out of stock....Thanks Budman

Traveller

No it doesn't. I'd recommend getting a pair of HS-82MG's, there nice and smooth.

Ooh one thing which camera are you planning on using?

Traveller

Sweet! ooh i have one more peace of advice, when bolting the gimbel to your 550, use some bobbins (10/10) between the gimbel and frame. this helps heaps against vibrations!

hjls3

I would also rec the use of some CA here and there. When building mine, I opted for the camera tray not the GoPro housing. Take your time building this. X468 is not a "fit together perfect the first time" kit. In the end thought it is real good for the money.

budman

Well hello bordhead, Iam going to be using a Go Pro so that would be perfect for my F-550,do you still have it for sale.
Thanks,Mark

budman

F-550 camera mount

Hello bordhead I know I already asked you this but have you sold that new landing gear and 2 axis gimbal for the F-550

Another extremly nice landing gear can be found at aeroxcraft.com. Bought one myself and I'm really pleased. The detail and fitting of that is outstanding, not sure if it is cheap or expensive. To me it was worth every pound. They also sell a go pro gimbal for it(excl servos) for a reasonable price.

P.s not sure if it is ok to post urls to companys. If not I'm sorry