Dji datalink

nytram

Well I have just installed a new laptop with windows xp. And I have not installed anything form dji and gone to google and installed the map plug...... Hold your breath ..... Sit down .....

It did not work... Grrr

atomkind

I think DJI is working on it. I did not get a real answer so far but I've sent them all info I have.

I hope they can fix that soon as I want to work with waypoint again.

nytram

Ok. Let's us know

My findings today are the newly aged of would not load GE on its own without waypoint installed...

The of that waypoint did open GE would not connect, it was grated out.. I removed and reinstalled GE from the google site and same issue greyed out connect I uninstalled GE and reinstalled using the one from the install disk (link). now GE does not work in waypoint or in IE and google chrome as I did before installing the dji version of GE

stasid

I think DJI is working on it. I did not get a real answer so far but I've sent them all info I have.

I hope they can fix that soon as I want to work with waypoint again.

I hope because I hate to spend my money to a product that does not work!

stasid

From DJI send me this:

"Seems you cannot open Google Earth in your IE either.
If this is true, it's the problem in Google server in your area.
Pls double confirm.

You can open Google Earth in your web browser; if succeed, screen shot and let us check the google earth version.

We will judge if the plug-in compatible to our GS.

Anyway, you need confirm you can open Google Earth in IE successfully first."

And I send this:

"In my new pc (win7) I had GE already installed (Version 6.1.0.5001) and it was working perfect.

When I install GS from the CD, GS is not working and GE either. Google Earth is working under the same network in my office on other pc, so Google Earth Server in my area it is ok."

and waiting....

Last edited by a moderator:

chris88

hi

i have the same problem. many email between me and dji. maybe, we found the solution:
Pls try install the plugin from CD again then
1) Open file: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
2) remove all entries from the file containing "google.com." Then save the file. Leave all the other entries the way they are
3) Then open a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns"
4) Close the command prompt after the DNS resolver cache flushes successfully and Google Earth should work fine.

i hope, this work by you.

regards, chris

stasid

hi

i have the same problem. many email between me and dji. maybe, we found the solution:
Pls try install the plugin from CD again then
1) Open file: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
2) remove all entries from the file containing "google.com." Then save the file. Leave all the other entries the way they are
3) Then open a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns"
4) Close the command prompt after the DNS resolver cache flushes successfully and Google Earth should work fine.

i hope, this work by you.

regards, chris

YES IT WORKS!!!!
Win7 and Win xp!

Bravo!!

hexa

Any one running the 900mhz version find the unit messing with 2.4ghz radio making the receiver glitch?

The 900mhz made my jeti receiver glitch, switching my LEDs on and off very fast, making the channels shift with out stick in put. I see it mainly happens when the craft is close to the ground randomly.
I unplug the 900 module and the glitch stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you sure it's the radio RF and not the power that the radio draws from the system? Try powering your RX with an external bec and use a ferrite core on the signal wires going to the MC.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
running the 900 with a futaba 2.4 fassst RX never had any issues ! Strange one ! Which jeti RX do you have ?

hexa

An using the jeti r9 2.4ex latest firmware.
I'll try the ferret ring.
With a bec for the receiver ill have to remove every red servo wire pin from the fc side long shot but ill try that too.
Hopefully I'll have an r18 this week to test.
It's just weird I did a few test run with the 900 Module and all was fine.
When I try to land it i saw my led lights flickering. Land it and connect to pc. When ever it glitches I can see the inputs moving on the wkm pc software screen. When every the 900 module is connected to the wkm I can replicate the glitch, remove it and the glitch is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk