DJI come out top on after sales

DennyR

As most of you know I had a problem with a S800 and it got wet in the sea. Sent it all back and without any questions asked it came back fully repaired. We have an important shoot organised by Russian President and the Chinese rose to the occasion and got it all done straight away so we could make the deadline. If only PH had that kind of service. Thanks to Eric, Abby and Vivien at DJI you guys are simply the best. :tennis:

snurre

That is impressing and very good cred for Dji.
By the way, are there any conclusions after the incident investigation that you care to share here?

DennyR

Nothing that I could say was 100% certain but I did have this problem after 5.10 and the unstable software which could have resulted in a firmware corruption. Point is that all is well now and DJI did a great job. I guess that keeping customers happy is a difficult job at the best of times with this level of technology. I doubt that anything will ever be perfect. but they do try hard to achieve that. With other stuff on the horizon it would be all too easy to jump ship but the bottom line is that at this moment in time Nothing Comes Close.... . Tabb is on the way up and Zero UAV are looking good but the rest have yet to show that they have what it takes to operate in a volume hi-tech market.........

Last edited by a moderator: