DJI App not showing battery percentage and satellite information on Phantom 2 Vision

Hello,
The DJI App will not show the battery percentage and number of satellites. It will show that the SD card is in the camera and the status of the WIFI extender battery. I can move the tilt of the camera but the tilt indicator will not show the camera moving. I can take pictures and videos with the App. It does not show any Altitude information.
The Quad will lock into the satellites because I get the quick green flashes from the LED's.
I have not tried to fly the quad due to I'm afraid it might fly away
Does anyone know what may be causing the problem?

Thanks

Well, I decided to fly the Quad. Everything seems to work, even return to home but it will not transmit any data to the DJI App such as distance, speed, altitude, battery and satellites. I have a Flytrex mounted to the Quad and it is receiving all data. I reinstalled the App but didn't help.
I'm suspect the camera may be bad.

Tahoe Ed

Check and make sure that the camera is connected to the Vision PCB. It needs a Can Bus connection to provide the information that you describe as being missing. Also check the plug at the camera for a solid connection.

Tahoe Ed,
I did check the connection on the main board. I still need to check continuity on the camera cable.
Thanks Tahoe for your reply.
I'll post my progress.

I completed the continuity test on the white cable that goes to the camera and the servo cable. Both cables test good.
Is it the main control board or is the camera? I just don't know.
I'm thinking about spending the $60.00 for the control board. Hell of a lot cheaper than the camera. Instead of buying the camera, I would upgrade to the new vision +.

All,
Good News, I replaced the main controller board and flashed it with the latest firmware. I got all the telemetry showing on the App now.