DJI A2 problem

lugaluga

Hi, I just bought the dji a2 and I can’t make it start, I’ve checked the connections and everything is exactly as it says in the manual, but the led doesn’t light it only shows a small light that flashes red and green all the time. I just configured to failsafe but when I repeat 10 times to pass to manual, atii, GPS atti to calibrate the compass, etc.. Nothing happens, help me please!

Here is a video link so you guys can see what is happening to me,

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

ddikie

Hi, I just bought the dji a2 and I can’t make it start, I’ve checked the connections and everything is exactly as it says in the manual, but the led doesn’t light it only shows a small light that flashes red and green all the time. I just configured to failsafe but when I repeat 10 times to pass to manual, atii, GPS atti to calibrate the compass, etc.. Nothing happens, help me please!

Here is a video link so you guys can see what is happening to me,

Thank you!

Try unplugging the usb lead to the Led unit and try the compass calibration afterwards..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainman

Try removing your iOSD and bluetooth adapter from the system before setting it up. I had a similar problem with my Wookong where it wouldn't start up and would with the additional items connected. Also had to connect the USB straight into the Wookong and not the Bluetooth. I'm pretty sure that my problem was based on old firmware in the Wookong not supporting the additional items thus causing the issue, and I would have thought that the A2's most basic firmware level would support all the stuff right out of the box, but you never know. Strip it back to just the basics and try again. You have nothing to loose.

Tahoe Ed

The A2 is very sensitive to the can bus connections. Follow the manual exactly. If not it will not perform. Can 1 and Can 2 are different and at different speeds. When they say connect this way they are not kidding. Do it or fail.

lugaluga

Rainman, Tahoe Ed:

i've tried everything that you all said to me and nothing works, the same keeps happening! thank you anyways

Tahoe Ed

The first A2 that I received would not allow me to calibrate the compass. I got it replaced and the new one works great. I could contact your dealer and ask for a replacement.