DJI A2 binding with Spektrum DX9 sats

Nola26

I have looked all over and I cant find the answer. I am building an S900 with the A2. I have the DX9 and two DSM2 Sats. The are connected to the A2 controller. Can some one tell me how to bind the DX9 and the A2 controller with the satellites? Everything I come across is either Futaba or instructions on how to bind with a Spektrum receiver. I know this procedure has to be on the interweb somewhere.

Thanks

henrysj

Hey Nola,

Pretty sure its in the A2 quick start guide pdf you can download from DJI website but off the top of my head:

1) link the A2 to your computer/phone and run the app so you can select DSM2 under receiver type in basic/rc
2) Connect power to the A2 flight controller via battery (think somewhere I read you can/should do it with just the USB cable connected but I found this didnt work for me)
3) Press in the link button on the A2 Flight Controller - stats should start blinking
4) Power up the DX9 with bind button pressed

Good luck!

Nola26

Hey Nola,

Pretty sure its in the A2 quick start guide pdf you can download from DJI website but off the top of my head:

1) link the A2 to your computer/phone and run the app so you can select DSM2 under receiver type in basic/rc
2) Connect power to the A2 flight controller via battery (think somewhere I read you can/should do it with just the USB cable connected but I found this didnt work for me)
3) Press in the link button on the A2 Flight Controller - stats should start blinking
4) Power up the DX9 with bind button pressed

Good luck!

I had a brain fart and for some reason I didn't check the A2 manual. I was fixated on the Spektrum manual. I finally figured it out. Thanks