DJI 30A OPTO ESC and BEC/LED work with other motors..?

boiko

Will the DJI 30A OPTO ESC and DJI BEC/LED work without issues with non DJI motors....and if they do what would happen if you then swap out the NAZA FC for another FC?

Would it still run without issue..?

Thanks,
-mike-

Tahoe Ed

The Opto esc's do not have a built in BEC so if you are installing it with another FC with out a dedicated BEC you will not have power. The DJI PMU will not work with other controllers in my opinion.

Tomstoy2

I agree the pmu won't work with othe controllers, however the DJI is an esc, one without a bec, and a pretty damn good one, considering it has an input refresh rate up to 450. It should work just fine using a good quality bec like the 10a CC bec. I'm really planning on going with these to upgrade my f450 with mt2216-900kv motors. Should be a good combo.
However, the new 4.01 HW esc's look so inviting.

jforkner

• ESC
    ESC.jpg
    Current: 30A OPTO
    Signal Frequency: 30Hz - 450Hz
    Battery: 3S ~ 4S LiPo

Pete80

wat in Hell is the U,V,W? Any HELP?

That is where you hook the wires from the motor... connect them any way you want, if the motor turns the wrong way, switch any 2 wires. Its exactly the same as "3 phase AC motors".

Pete

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot!! But i dont like "try and error!" i have a Axi 2814/22 with 3 cabels and this ESC. Pleace have anybody a discribtion ?

Pete80

Thanks a lot!! But i dont like "try and error!" i have a Axi 2814/22 with 3 cabels and this ESC. Pleace have anybody a discribtion ?

ABC, 123, UVW ... its all the same... it doesn't matter what the letters are... pretend they are not there... just hook up the wires and if it spins the wrong way switch 2 wires... you are not going to hurt anything, its the "proper" way to do it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2