DIY F450/ F550 landing gear + camera mount for sale

BIGTACO

I fabricated this landing gear and camera mount for my DJI F550 hex. I have around 50 + flights on this setup and it has performed flawlessly everytime. Its light and very strong. I constructed it out of carbon fiber and aluminum parts. The pictures really tell the story. The camera is suspended from a plate which is connected to two long aluminum tubes. Rubber grommets hold the mount plate to the tubes. This provides excellent vibration dampning. The entire structure is then joined to the bottom of the multirotor frame by double sided stick tape. Yes, I know is sounds rediculas but it works WELL. The tape provides another layer of vibration dampning and really holds amazingly well. This will actually take me a bit of time to separate when this sells due to how well its on there...This system does come with the swivel camera mount you see in the pics. You can easily twist the thumb nob and orient the camera where you want. Takes no time.

This system doesn't come with the camera or the hex!

The reason I am selling this is I am currently designing and fabricating a two axis camera gimbal and landing gear setup for this hex. So I plan to use this cash to help fund parts for my new build.

Here is an example bit of aerial video I did using this setup to show that the landing skids are not in the view of the camera. This is true no matter where you orient the camera! If you are looking for a well build set of landing gear and camera mount this will work great for you. Believe me, I have tested the heck out of it. I want $65 shipped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_jhp25N8M

Paypal or cash in hand only. PM me if interested.

DSC02550-1.jpg

DSC02548-1.jpg

DSC02549-1.jpg

2-20.jpg

1-19.jpg

7-7.jpg

6-9.jpg

4-13.jpg

3-15.jpg

5-9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: