Different Motor layout :: Wiring confusion

hi,

was checking out some stuff and came across these different motor layout ...

View attachment 7195

View attachment 7196

was wondering how to wire this up with Multiwii / megapirate / MK ?? or is there some different flight control which it was built for ??

and are these reliable layouts for camera ship ?

any advice and direction is welcome ..

thanks in advance

CH

Attachments

• Hopla_38.jpg
    Hopla_38.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 203
  • ascendingtechnologies.jpg
    ascendingtechnologies.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 272

Pelted

Well that first one I've seen before and it's just an octa. Pretty simple. The second one though I can't tell if its the perspective from the photo or what, but that is custom nuttiness.

jes1111

The second one is an Asctec Falcon 8 - they have a patent on the layout - but many hobbyists have built this shape - it's commonly called "V8" (or "V6" with six motors). OpenPilot CC/CC3D has a mixing table for these built-in - I'm sure some other FCs will as well.

thanks ... yes it the falcon ....

i guess the first one will be a tad easier to build ...

i read about the # octo ... on rcgroups .. a guy dramida .... built one ... i think what i understood is he is running it in a quad formation ... 2 esc outs from one output on the board, with a y cable ...

now if its based on this .. then which motor turns which way....

The second one is an Asctec Falcon 8 - they have a patent on the layout - but many hobbyists have built this shape - it's commonly called "V8" (or "V6" with six motors). OpenPilot CC/CC3D has a mixing table for these built-in - I'm sure some other FCs will as well.

jes111, other then CC does the naza, MW, MegaP have mixes to them ??