DeadH3-#DZenmuse gimbal

MikeStarley

Hello.I recently reset my gimbal after a crash in an attempt to correct unstable operation.I reloaded the recent firmware(3.06) through the assistance program.No response.Green led on gimbal shows power.Does anyone know where to find the firmware from older versions.Tryed dji website.No luck.Have a shoot next week.No time to send off to factory.Any help would be awesome.

Have you tried to hard reset it by jumping it? Use either a wire or something metal to jump these two pins
attachment.php

Attachments

• H3-3D Reset.jpg
    H3-3D Reset.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 351

Once the reset it successful you will see the gimbal in your assistant software. Update the software again then power cycle the heli.

MikeStarley

Thank you very much for the info.Yes I did perform the hard resest.It worked.I downloaded the Gimbal Assistance Software.Both ways.Zip first and later EXE.I also deleted and reinstalled the Windows Drivers.The reason for this is that the assistance software will not recognize that the gimbal is plugged in to the computer.I have 2 gimbals.1 used,1 brand new out of the box.Both H3-3D.Software does not recognize either one.???I do have Spybot Search And Destroy.Also I use AVG.Other than those programs I turned off my firewalls when redownloading software.Still no response.Feeling a little dumbfounded.Not pleasant.Just to make matters even more confusing the Gimbal Tilt on new gimbal is giving me issues.I had to manually modify the controller to cause the X1 channel to work.(Disapointed Deeply at DJI for that.)Now that mechanical part of the X1 is corrected I am having a software issue with gimbal tilt.Even after calibration gimbal receives command moves in the right direction then returns to beginning point of travel.Calibration shows the same action in the P2 software assistance.Something in my remote seems to be angry with me.Normally warranty would be the smart course of action but since the beginning of purchase I have not been able register for one at DJI,s website.Prompt informs me that product has been registered by others.Other than having to purchase another controller and hoping that the next one works correctly does anyone have any advice?