1. Hello Guest,

We are excited to announce that MultiRotorForums.com has been acquired by DroneVibes.com! Read all about it by clicking RIGHT HERE
    *Dismiss this message by clicking "X" top right, the login and get to posting :)

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Custom Built Battery Packs

Discussion in 'Batteries & Chargers For Sale' started by coolbobjoe, Dec 2, 2016.

1. coolbobjoe Member

coolbobjoe

I am now custom building Lithium-Ion Packs for forum and local club members and would like to reach out to the community here if anyone needs a new battery.

Yes there is a lot of controversy out there about the reliability and power capabilities of Li-Ion batteries versus the RC hobby standard- Lithium- Polymer.

With new technologies out from LG, Samsung, and Panasonic (to name only a few) these 18650 cells have greatly improved upon their amperage ratings. Most cells now have 20A CONTINUOUS ratings. with up to 35A burst!

Contact me with any questions you may have, I have many options to choose from for either endurance flying, FPV power needs, or GCS systems.

And they ARE lighter than most commercial consumer market packs out there. Sometimes up to HALF as light as a comparable lipo. I charge based on capacity and complication of build and include xt60 connectors as standard and complete balance plug setup. Get em while they're hot!
    ***not really they run cooler than a lipos usually ***

2. theGreenOrange Member

theGreenOrange

What kind of charger do you need for these packs?

3. coolbobjoe Member

coolbobjoe

Nothing special- they have the same charging characteristics as lipo so any lipo charger of the right S voltage rating will do

4. theGreenOrange Member

theGreenOrange

It sounds interesting. Is there something to replace a racing battery? Say, like a 4S lipo 1300-1550mAh 45C or preferably even higher C?

5. coolbobjoe Member

coolbobjoe

Thats a little bit out of the range of these. They are meant for endurance/ video vehicles and their accompanying GCS/FPV etc.. power needs

6. djtrickee New Member

djtrickee

20,000mAH 20C 4S batteries? do you have any idea what the weight on that would be?

7. Shaun Bell New Member

Shaun Bell

Actually I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. I need a 6s 10ah pack for a Hover 1. Just mapping with it, nothing to demanding. Let me know as I'm just putting it together.

8. coolbobjoe Member

coolbobjoe

closest i can do for you is a 9k or 10k pm me for details or email me at cschwieso1@gmail.com for a more speedy response

9. coolbobjoe Member

coolbobjoe

18k 4s roughly 1050grams, 21k 4s 1200grams