CS8 Stability with Wookong M

Tonphis

Hey guys

I must once again turn to the forum!

I currently still have big problems with my CS8 360 ° gimbal get stable!
I have now fixed the frame of the IMU Positonsangaben not really play a role. Between measured-6cm for COG and the set 0cm happening on flight behavior nothing. So everything on 0cm :)

My values ​​are 175,125,175,110 that seems to me quite well and have other users Cinestar as plausible.
As I Xoar Props 14/7 and the 5.14a software.
All in all, the copter is only zero wind reasonably stable, but when I put a few seconds on a leave he starts to wobble. Once wind is something that goes geschaukele really begins.
Moreover, it is so that when sinking without wind the copter begins to rock totally, so I have to interrupt the sink so that it stabilizes and I can go down further.
The same effect is if I activate failsafe. But must always intervene otherwise the copter crash I believe!

Maybe one of you has a tip for me what it could be

hugy

I would try xoar 14x5 or even 13 inch props. I think you have a to low disc loading which the wookong doesn't like.

FerdinandK

@Tonphis

175, 125, 175, 110, does not sound reasonable to me, except you have an anisotropic frame, it should be 175,175,130,150 or something similar. What are your atti gains (I would try 80), which Firmware. The "high disc load" is a myth on the wkm, it is only a matter of diameter to pitch ratio of the props, so 14x5 are very "slow" props, I would suggest to go for 13x7 so props with a diameter / pitch ratio near 2:1.

best regards

Ferdinand

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonphis

these settings are from an other Cinestar user. My frame symmetric (round) with eight booms.
I will check your settings and give you an feedback.

I don´t know what is mean with "high disc load?!" i also fly 14/7 props and 13/6,5 it´s all the same result. on of the biggest problems is the shaky effect when the copter comes down...

Tonphis

Hey guy´s at these moment i also dint find the problem of the shaky effect.

http://youtu.be/OaYEeiKNx_w you see there is a big problem an roll the video is taken by an cx730 and also you see in the video the shake from the copter

my Z dimmension in wookong software is now -1cm with 360° gimbal an settings are 150/150/130/140 and attitude is 70/70

:-( please help me