CS-6, GH2, GoPro, complete system for sale..

Hi!

Have now decided to sell the entire kit, as it has been unused on the shelf for quite a while..
I had it up for sale some time ago, but really couldn't separate from my precious stuff.. :dejection:

However, now the kit+more is up for sale again!

Link to my old add in this forum:
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?4589-CineStar-6-MK-CS-Gimbal-New-RTF&referrerid=1419

This time I can also offer it together with a never used Panasonic GH2 with 14-42 lens and 88Mbit FW installed + a never used GoPro Hero2 with Wifi, all in a case.

Everything as seen in the previous add, plus the case with GH2+GoPro, a Peli style case with a Twin charger+Power supply, large Peli style case for the disassembled hell.
see pics.. This is a complete system, you won't need anything else.

Now asking 4500€ all together. (+shipping if outside Sweden)

Lars in Stockholm, Sweden
info@kameraflyg.se

View attachment 13361View attachment 13362View attachment 13363

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 495
Last edited by a moderator:

eroto

CS6 etc..

Hi
Could you send me photos, list, history and prices to avetisc@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi!

Have now decided to sell the entire kit, as it has been unused on the shelf for quite a while..
I had it up for sale some time ago, but really couldn't separate from my precious stuff.. :dejection:

However, now the kit+more is up for sale again!

Link to my old add in this forum:
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?4589-CineStar-6-MK-CS-Gimbal-New-RTF&referrerid=1419

This time I can also offer it together with a never used Panasonic GH2 with 14-42 lens and 88Mbit FW installed + a never used GoPro Hero2 with Wifi, all in a case.

Everything as seen in the previous add, plus the case with GH2+GoPro, a Peli style case with a Twin charger+Power supply, large Peli style case for the disassembled hell.
see pics.. This is a complete system, you won't need anything else.

Now asking 4500€ all together. (+shipping if outside Sweden)

Lars in Stockholm, Sweden
info@kameraflyg.se

View attachment 16906View attachment 16907View attachment 16908