Creating a Voice Controlled Tx???

traw1234

So I have a new project idea: creating a voice controlled transmitter for a gimbal. I know it may not be the best idea in practice, but I kinda just want to do it as a project. I was thinking of using an Arduino or Raspberry Pi to do the processing, the problem I am having is how to send that info to the Rx. How could I attach the computing device to a Tx that is bound to the Rx?

traw1234

After doing further research, I figured out that I can use a Tx module from Turnigy and attach it to an Arduino. The problem I am having is I'm not sure what form data is sent(how I would fabricate the code sent from the actual Tx). I sent an email to Turnigy but I am still waiting for a response. I was just curious if anyone knows about the software/programming of Txs...

violetwolf

What if someone talks to you while flying?

I don't trust speach recognition yet... I've been using siri a lot on my apple products and its still kinda sketchy. Not something I'd trust to public safety.

traw1234

Haha I know that this is not really a practical idea. I just want to do it as a project and maybe it'll actually be useful maybe it won't...