couple of newbie quadcopter questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

inatreeagain

Ive got a f450 flamewheel with naza lite & gps, ive ordered a gimbal and a gopro to attatch to it soon for fpv (ive made a case with a laptop screen, screen voltage monitor, sun shield, tx & lipo carrier. the clover leaf antenna is attached to the outside of the cases lid on the top right, the blue thing), im learning slowly as I go but i do have a few questions -

im using 3s 2200mah batteries individually at the moment and im thinking when I have the gimbal and gopro attached to double them up in parallel for 4400mah and use 8 inch props, or should I get a 5000mah 3s (much the same weight) (also I would prefer to keep to 3s really)

I plan on upgrading to a pair of fatsharks in a month or 2, what ones would you recommend (I wont need a set with a camera as im using the feed from the gopro)

I plan on getting a Skylark Tiny smallest OSD III but have one question about it, where do I connect the rssi cable to on the receiver?
View attachment 16933

Attachments

• 8D552AD9-5669-44C4-89A4-85B0C24C8495.jpg
    8D552AD9-5669-44C4-89A4-85B0C24C8495.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:

inatreeagain

Don't all post at one will you, I was only asking for a bit of advice as im new to this hobby
after spending a long time researching and building my quad (the first time ive done this) I thought this would be the right forum to communicate with like minded knowledgeable people who could give me a few tips (for which I only asked a few) and not one person can be bothered to help
my last post here

Status
Not open for further replies.