Cops and Multirotors Video

LL-Cool-T

I read most of the comments on the video page and its laughable at how many people are so cynical about their "rights" being violated. I bet 99% of those making comments about their rights don't even know what rights they have. I love the forth amendment because not only does it protect me, it protects the basic fundamentals of this great country, including the police officers that risk their lives daily for our safety. Drones would only add another tool to their toolbox to make us more safe. There seems to be two types of people out here, the ones that like the police and appreciate the hard dangerous job they have to do and the ones that hate them and I'm sure that's because they're involved in criminal activity. Roaches hate Raid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I try my hardest to imagine not being in this hobby and what it might feel like to be an older generation in fear of any technology more advanced than a toaster oven. But I still can't see myself NOT wanting more eyes helping protect me from the thugs who do illegal things. And I really don't see police hovering a drone in front of someone's window. And to the comment about flying inside a building to go on a manhunt, give me a FREAKING break! I really dont like the ACLU, they are like environmentalists, they do nothing but waste money and try to make everything and anything illegal. I am an environmentalist, I clean other's crap everyday and throw the trash in a trash can. I drive cautiously, I dont waste water, I finish whats on my plate, I dont play my music loud, I dont cut people off, I dont rob people, I pay all my bills. What these people do is misuse OUR money to argue about anything that is not walking and breathing. They should make cell phones illegal as you could record someone walking on the street without them knowing it. Crazyness! I live here in Alameda BTW, and was told about this last month. Thanks for posting.