Considering DJI S900 - Some Questions

I'm considering buying a DJI S900 kit which includes the flight controller and Zenmuse gimbal.

I currently have a Sony Sony NEX 6 w 16MM 2.8 lens but DJI offers a gimbal only for the NEX 7.

Does anyone know if The Zenmuse for the NEX 7 will adapt to an NEX 6.
Does the Zenmuse for NEX require a specific lens to balance correctly? If so which one?

I currently fly my NEX 6 (no gimbal) on a DJI F-550 using a Spektrum DX8 radio.

I understand I may need a Futaba radio to work with the A2 flight controller that comes with the S900?

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.

Jim
www.AerialPhoto123.com

Ronan

The zenmuse are for specific camera/lens combo. Anything else and it probably won't work (or work properly).
More information about the zenmuse gimbals (scroll down): http://www.dji.com/products

A FUTABA 14SG is the choice for many when flying with the A2. Using the FASST system it directly binds to the A2 DR16 built in receiver. You can, of course, install another receiver to use with other radio's... But the 14SG is simply an amazing, professional grade radio.

P.S: The S900 is a great platform, i have one and i'm about to purchase another as a back-up instead of my current T810. Very portable too!

Nola26

I just got the S900 with A2. I also have the H3-3D gimbal/ GoPro 4, Light Bridge, and a Flir Tau2 camera. I use the DX9 with two sats connected to the A2 controller. Although its only been in the air for three days and doesn't have the cameras, gimbal, or LB installed, the S900 flys great. Its very stable and the DX9 so far has worked flawlessly.