Compact MRotor for indoor Filming

Hello guys,

I've recently created an aerial photography company with a DJI S800 + Zenmuse (Sony Nex 7) as the main worktool for flying outdoors and we have a small DJI F550 Hexa with a GoPro which was going to film mainly in small places and indoors.

The problem we've detected is that the GoPro needs perfect ilumination to get good images. We wanted to change just the camera but I'havent found a camera small enough for this hexa's lift weight and enough quality.

Now I think it's better to build something like this:

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480927_425805337454934_1297886952_n.jpg

It is a small X8 with enough power lift to carry the Nex 7 with the necessary Gimbal.

Which material would be suitable for my purpose?

Thanks!!

Thanks for the answers.

I think the S800 is too big for some indoors. I've flown the F550 in a hotel room (getting out of the room throught the window, for example) and are not really big normally. For some spaces could be OK but I see it's too wide for flying throught doors and windows, dangerous for the machine and noisy if there is people over there.

Iris it's been fun, the good point is that is cheaper than any budget I was managing by the moment. Congrats for your web!