Tau Labs Come Out of the Closet - CC Newbes Say Aye

matwelli

Aye :D

Going by the posts, there is alot of buzz around Open Pilot and the New Copter Control .

Took mine out for a blast last nite, have the gain settings cranked up, and she is on rails ! great fun to thow around the street.

going for another blast soon, hope to get some vid

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Its flamin great sometimes to really get the feel from peeps all over the globe to their reaction to something new.

Now I am going to be up with me doggers in the morning waiting to see if Postman Pat delivers!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Oh..BTW.. keep the 'Ayes' coming it will be good to see how many peeps bite the bullet and give it a whirl.

Dave

AZ3Steveb

I agree, I am in Kentucky, USA and I have got so much interest in the my current 650 Quad... only because I was new to this and now after listing to everyone and having time to do more research on whats the best quads on the market.... I woulda hada shoulda gone with Droidworx.. Better all around product!!

Last edited by a moderator:

L_Antos

Aye! Hello all! I'm new to the multicopter world but see fun things in my future! Thanks for having me!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I agree, I am in Kentucky, USA and I have got so much interest in the my current 650 Quad... only because I was new to this and now after listing to everyone and having time to do more research on whats the best quads on the market.... I woulda hada shoulda gone with Droidworx.. Better all around product!!

Welcom AZ3Steveb;3962 ! phew I hope I typed it right!

Welcome to MRF Please take a couple of ticks and go to the New membes post thread and tell us some stuff about u and your kit.. or your dream machine

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye! Hello all! I'm new to the multicopter world but see fun things in my future! Thanks for having me!

Yo L_Antos, welcome... please as my last post nip into the new to MR thread and tell us a bit about yourself and as my previous post your dream machine..

Dave