Hoverfly Cold weather and HFP, boot up, arming, flying issues.

yeehaanow

Had an early morning shoot in the mountains the other day and temps were around 45-50 F. When I plugged in the main packs that power everything, the HFP would not boot properly. It would beep continuously and blink green. If I unplugged and plugged back in, it was fine. Happened on almost every pack.
After a proper boot I had no problems arming or flying, but it was a little disconcerting.

Now that winter is on its way, I would like to hear other experiences. I really hope to be flying this thing in the cold because it flys like a dream for me.

Anybody else have cold weather issues?

I had some cold related issues last month while flying in Argentina. I have flown my octo in temps down to 5 F with no issues on the older firmware. In Argentina it was bout 20 F and the board did not want to arm on my newer hex build. It would beep when I tried to arm the stick to the left then it would not arm when I put the sick to the right. After leaving it plugged in for a while I was able to the it flying. The problem is that after about 2 minutes into a flight the heli just lost power all together resulting in a really lucky hard landing. I put new props on and flew the next day at a warmer temp with no issues at all. I have yet to have the cold temps to do any testing on my hex. I have about 15 flights or more since the cold issues with no problems.