Cinestar 8 RTF 360 Gimble

Hi,
I'm selling this Close-to Brand New Cinestar 8, 360 Gimble. Also I have included a lot of extra items. I am located in Southern California.

PRICING: $7,600.00
Just to get an Idea...:)A brand new set up similar to this would cost about $12,500
PLUS
I am including fairly NEW batteries that originally cost: $1600
And
All spare parts, connectors, cables, etc!
So what cost me about $14,100, you can get for only $7,600.00

Shipping:
Will ship anywhere in the world as long as Buyer pays for shipping costs that will be determined after the purchase.

Payment:
Paypal or Cashiers Check, buyer must cover the transaction fee of 2.9% on Paypal
(Due to the many offers I have already received, I will accept the highest offer so please make your offers final)

Facts:
-Never Crashed, and never had any weird problems etc..:)
-Have had this for only 2 months
-Everything is in Excellent working condition!
-Batteries have very little time on them (especially the Newer thunder power batteries)
-MK Boards and electronics we're built and soldered by professionals

Here is everything that will come with this purchase:

Cinestar 8 with 360 gimble (Professional 2 operator set-up)
MikroKopter Electronics
Mk GPS
Two Spektrum Satellite Antenna's already installed
HDMI Converter/ With Mini HDMI Cable for your camera

12 LiPo Batteries
-6 6200mah Quadropower batteries (EC-5 Connector)
-4 6600mah Thunder Power batteries* (EC-5 Connector)
-2 1200mah Quadropower batteries (Deans Connector)

1 Electric Fly Triton2 EQ Battery Charger, w/battery cable adaptors

I have also included a box FULL of random and Extra Spare Parts:
Such as:
Spektrum TM 1000 Telemetry (not installed)
6 extra Props
Data Cable for MK Tool
Camera Screw for mounting
Extra Connectors
Extra Cables
Much more...

ALSO
I have a Brand NEW 5.8 500w Mondo Stinger Video transmitter hooked up now but it's not included, I will include it if you need it but will add $290 (or you can just buy a used one online somewhere and it ready to plug in- No soldering needed!
I also have an upgraded 5.8 Yellow Jacket Diversity Receiver, but that will be an extra $640. Again, I recommend just ordering online from a cheaper place. I can help you with that as well :)

I am selling this because I have 2 Cinestar 8's. I don't need this as a backup anymore. Radio Transmitters are not included because I need them for my other Cinestar :) So this is everything you need to start flying except the radios.

DSC06353.jpgDSC06352.jpgDSC06354.jpgDSC06355.jpgDSC06356.jpgDSC06357.jpgDSC06358.jpgDSC06360.jpgDSC06361.jpgDSC06362.jpgDSC06363.jpgDSC06364.jpgDSC06365.jpgDSC06366.jpgDSC06367.jpg

Thanks guys!

I am here to help you so please email me or call me @
Taylor Chien
TaylorChienFilms@gmail.com
(805) 660-3030