MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Cheerson-CX 20 open source: How do I add features with open-source?

Tyrone

Howdy fellas! I am somewhat new to drones and am thinking about buying the cheerson cx20 open source. I've bought one drone already and love the FPV on it! I've gotten real good at flying it and want to take the next step. I want the cheerson cx20 open source because it is a good quad for a good price. However, I am getting this so that I can have the features I want.

Features I want:
1. waypoint/mission planning
2. follow me

The only thing holding me back from buying it is the fact that I do not know how to add these features to the open source model once I get it. I was wondering if anybody could explain how to add these features to the cheerson cx20 after I get it and how difficult it would be. Also, I am aware that I would need to add a telemetry unit for this to work. Are there any other hardware parts that I would have to add (it comes with GPS already)? Probably a stupid question.. but, would I need a specific camera for the follow me feature?