CAUTION - DJI NAZA V2 GPS Unexpected Take-Off Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I didn't start the thread looking for help. I'm well aware of what the problem is. I happen to have no less than 6 Naza equipped machines. I'm more than familiar with stick centering and the reaction thereof – this was never the point of the post.

are you able to agree that if the heli were set up correctly in the first place then the problem you're describing wouldn't exist?

I started the thread for the sole purpose of safety reasons, to make others aware this was a unknown potential danger and a safety issue that no one has addressed.
Regardless of how negative some of you guys have been to this alert - no one in this industry is going to prove to me that there is any reason a the RAP to be reactive while the machine is on the ground and cause an unexpected lift off that could injure others.

do you agree that walking away from a heli with its motors running is a risk to others?

what you see as us being negative is a response to you insisting that you're not at all to blame for taking out an unprepared helicopter and being caught off guard by a feature you weren't familiar enough with to see the problem before it happened. if the heli were all set up correctly then the problem wouldn't have existed for you and we wouldn't be talking about it. thanks for the heads up though and I'll mention this potential issue in the group build thread and elsewhere.

bart

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Error between shoes and transmitter. Never seen this problem with any of my setups, but I don't use that radio setup either. Seen too many problems with them radio setups you are using, too many fly aways. As mentioned above many times, check your setup, there is no reason your copter should of or would of done that if setup correctly.

-----------------------------------------------
Sent from my electronic telecommunications thingy majiggy, using my fingers and stuff.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
There are so many of these types of posts where people blame their equipment instead of looking for the step they missed in the setup procedures. And the one common factor is being unable to listen to others questions/answers and take advice.

I think this thread has served it's purpose now.

Status
Not open for further replies.