Carboncore cortex owners thread

Mrtarango32

Not sure why the thread was asked to be deleted. It had a lot of great info for people looking to get the frame, artf, rtf, kits. And for existing owners that already have it.

I've had mine for a couple months now. I
I bought only the frame and extended lg for zenmuse.
60amp tmotor esc
Tmotor u5
Tmotor 16 & 15" props
Gryphon dynamics power distro and bec
View attachment 18286

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400640050.186532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400640050.186532.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 385

Quinton

Not sure why the thread was asked to be deleted. It had a lot of great info for people looking to get the frame, artf, rtf, kits. And for existing owners that already have it.

I've had mine for a couple months now. I
I bought only the frame and extended lg for zenmuse.
60amp tmotor esc
Tmotor u5
Tmotor 16 & 15" props
Gryphon dynamics power distro and bec
View attachment 22482

Indeed, is there a reason why it can't be found anymore Bart?

Original thread seems to be missing.
www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?17734-CarbonCore-Cortex-Maiden-Flight-Completed

tombrown1

That looks like a great bird. What's your AUW/mAh/flight time? WKM? I love Carboncore products and have thought long and hard about the Cortex.

Quinton

Must say hats off to Cameron from CarbonCore.
I know that the original thread mysteriously disappeared, but today I received new replacement leg parts as the ones I received a few months ago, were not drilled too well.
(If anyone can remember he did give his word regarding replacing them when new ones were cut)
I know we had our ups and downs during that time, but this to me says a lot about the type of person he is.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i was contacted by CarbonCore about a customer's activities and was requested to address the thread. Because I wasn't at home and didn't have time to read through the thread I simply disapproved it and am trying to work through the many pages to see what the offending content was.

Quinton

i was contacted by CarbonCore about a customer's activities and was requested to address the thread. Because I wasn't at home and didn't have time to read through the thread I simply disapproved it and am trying to work through the many pages to see what the offending content was.

OK thanks for replying, don't think there was anything offensive in the thread, it actually turned out to be a really good one, with lots of good information in it.

Mrtarango32

In forward flights my x8 tends to drop really far down and I have to really punch it to stay up. Anyone know what this could be?
Used to flat octos and hex's. So not really sure what to change. Possible gain issues?