Cannot figure out my issue with the motors! Help please!

Blueman1388

Like the title says
confused.gif
I cannot figure out what the problem is. When I power the motors up within Cleanflight they run smooth, but when I power them up with my TX they start to sputter and jump. I tried a new TX and RX with no change. Any ideas? Thanks

Video showing problem -

Specs:
Naze32
Rotorgeeks RG20
Cobra 2204 2300kv
Turnigy 9x
Turnigy 9x8c v2

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i had exactly the same problem with a CC3D board. Have you tried changing the update frequency of the ESC's? you might also want to try flashing the firmware to the NAZE again.....it's just hard to say what the problem might be, mine never was 100% right even after changing out ESC's

Blueman1388

Thanks for the reply! I turned my looptime up and it seemed to help significantly. To me it still sounds a little strange but it hovers smooth. I also flashed the firmware again and put it at the old looptime and it was still all messed up. Any ideas why a minor crash would require me to turn my looptime up?

EZDrone

I have actually had problems with firmware to board issues, we could get all motors to work while using cleanflight but when using the tx one motor would not spin. we had to switch to open pilot to make everything work correctly.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
maybe try BaseFlight since it's a NAZE32 board. i've got BaseFlight on one FPV quad with a NAZE32 and it works great.