Camera slider with motion control. $450

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yes. Quite a bit of that actually. It's not like a little bramper but slow enough to go 6' in a few hours. I also used a telescope control head for 3axis. I made the controllers. There is just a pot and a control board. I used various gears/motors to get the speed I want.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Apparently some jack *** thought it would be funny to hack my craigslist posting!
I guess my mistake for posting the management link instead of the ad link. Oh well, live and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emowillcox

U selling the telescope control? Would be cool to see your time lapse if u have any samples? I did some time lapse a few years ago and thought about getting a motor controlled slider

kloner

Aerial DP
the news channel i watch has a bunch of tilt shifted time lapse and was wondering what made the camera move so slow and smooth like it was....... now i know

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
View attachment 9881
Yeah, I might sell the tele controller as well. I forgot what I paid for it, wasnt much, roughly $200 or less. You interested in the package? I do have some clips but they are not uploaded. Let me check and get back.

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 407

Emowillcox

HI Iris... yeah I could be interested if price is right and it does what i want....in the whole set up. Couple of years ago I was doing alot of research on this stuff and thought about getting a set up like this to do the time lapse stuff. Having that 3axis function really takes the time lapse to whole nother level.

kloner

Aerial DP
you got my mind thinking i need this thing with respect to Emos has first dibs..... does this kinda stuff, right?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Those shots are easy shots. yes, no problem. Where things get complicated is with hdr timelapse or shooting changin light scenes like a sunset. Manual mode wont accomodate over time, auto will make the infamous timelapse flicker. Little Bramper was the only product I knew of that would handle these shots correctly. but they are out of business. Ever stuck a gopro on interval shots and shot a the sun going down? It sucks! Good for an amateur shot at best. This will allow you to put the 2 axis head on the slider but it needs to be balanced very well as the linear bearing is a drylin and has play. This will bind in movement and show with some jitter in the end product. So i usually just use the slider with a camera directly mounted to the head.