• IMG_6911.JPG
    IMG_6911.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 311
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

This looks like the Musky gimbal (w minor Roll Cage modifications) originally sold for 500.00 USD, not well supported by the manufacturer, the bottom tray flexes like mad, very difficult to balance, Tilt Bearing pops out all the time due to lack of race, not much space for AV outs (if at all) particularly with the T3i and had to abandon the Martinez for an Alexmos to make it work..

Sorry mate, but just wanted you to know the facts if this is the same chap and/or gimbal.

This looks like the Musky gimbal (w minor Roll Cage modifications) originally sold for 500.00 USD, not well supported by the manufacturer, the bottom tray flexes like mad, very difficult to balance, Tilt Bearing pops out all the time due to lack of race, not much space for AV outs (if at all) particularly with the T3i and had to abandon the Martinez for an Alexmos to make it work..

Sorry mate, but just wanted you to know the facts if this is the same chap and/or gimbal.

Let me say that I am not related with Musky, actualy it would be more accurate to say Musky looks like mine. They used G10 material, I use aluminium. Also my gimbal is not 500USD. By the way I did not offer this gimbal for T3 on my advertisement. I used 500D with 5208 motors on my test video. For T3 I have another model which is 2 cm wider and with 5208 motors it will be on sale soon. It works with Martinez properly.
Also I could not understand that why we have to abandon Martinez card.
You have to try my product for writing all of this problems. Than you should write all of these. It is only an advertisement for sale. It is not the place for discussing.
Also I could not understand what is your real intention…

SMP

Let me say that I am not related with Musky, actualy it would be more accurate to say Musky looks like mine. They used G10 material, I use aluminium. Also my gimbal is not 500USD. By the way I did not offer this gimbal for T3 on my advertisement. I used 500D with 5208 motors on my test video. For T3 I have another model which is 2 cm wider and with 5208 motors it will be on sale soon. It works with Martinez properly.
Also I could not understand that why we have to abandon Martinez card.
You have to try my product for writing all of this problems. Than you should write all of these. It is only an advertisement for sale. It is not the place for discussing.
Also I could not understand what is your real intention…

My intention was to advise folks that there were are some serious concerns regarding this (Musky) specific manufacturer/product. I think you've done a fine job of illustrating the differences. All the best :)