breaking the Go-H

Hi guys,

we have the first level protection set, and when it is reached, the kopter goes home. But, what if I don't want it to go home for another minute or so, can a break the order, shoot for another minute or so, and then bring it back by myself? Is the Go-H feature running in all modes or just GPS?

Thanx,
B

Aviator

Hi guys,

we have the first level protection set, and when it is reached, the kopter goes home. But, what if I don't want it to go home for another minute or so, can a break the order, shoot for another minute or so, and then bring it back by myself? Is the Go-H feature running in all modes or just GPS?

Thanx,
B
Lower the go home voltage setting if safe to do so?

tstrike

pendejo grande
GH is only enabled in gps. I don't think there's a way to override the low voltage protecter short of disabling it but you'd lose the GH function. Change your settings to first level-led warning, second level-GH. With the low voltage GH, once it's engaged you become nothing more than a passenger, make sure your rig is not under anything when it happens.

edit: just saw this is the wkm section, anything I say is only related to naza gps, but still, if you think you're smarter than your flight controller...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanx. No, what I ment is, when the GH function starts, do I reset it if I switch to Att.mode and I land manually? Can I set second level protection to GH mode? I think sec. level is land only?
I don't consider myself smarter than Naza or Woo, :), but still, I never know when the GH function will start. If only there would be I don't know a kind of warrning, lets say a minute before it would acctually start ... LED warning is only the LED on the kopter or also on the LEDs on the RC?

kristiaj

The voltage protection feature is a total useless function for anything else but experimenting. You do not want the machine to override your controls and make decisions for you! Get yourself a Lipo alarm or telemetry showing battery voltage, so you know when to land.