Birdssss :)

jbrumberg

Nitbeat- I really liked. Then I thought about it as a birder with +30 years of birding experience. You did a good job in that you basically respected the space need requirements of the flocks in flight. You gave a birdseye perspective to their habitat and if one cared to look its degradation. You were respectful. It was a good video.

But realistically RC craft are invasive and disruptive to the avian ecology. Especially during mating and nesting season I see all kinds of potential problems by irresponsible owner/operators.

It is not you that I am posting about.

nitbeat

Nitbeat- I really liked. Then I thought about it as a birder with +30 years of birding experience. You did a good job in that you basically respected the space need requirements of the flocks in flight. You gave a birdseye perspective to their habitat and if one cared to look its degradation. You were respectful. It was a good video.

But realistically RC craft are invasive and disruptive to the avian ecology. Especially during mating and nesting season I see all kinds of potential problems by irresponsible owner/operators.

It is not you that I am posting about.

Thanks you :)
I can definitely see your point and I tried really hard not to be intrusive as much as I could.
Especially on the shot where the birds are thermalling together in a circle I hoped they will stay in their structure and not be alarmed by me, luckily it worked on that scene.

Only if these multirotor platforms were quieter, the blend with wild life could reach a new level.

Nice video. What are you flying?

ARF Kit of DJI450 + NAZA V2 + Zenmuse Gimbal.

jbrumberg

You did a good job. Your awareness to the birds' sensitivities was evident. This was a good example of a video of "how to do it" not "how not to do it". :)

I have been especially incensed the past few years due to nest, egg, and hatchling abandonment of uncommon species of waterfowl due to human disruptive behaviors. This probably happens with the forest species as well, but I have not seen a lot of evidence.

I apologize for any misunderstanding of negativity about you or your video on my part if there was any.

I agree about the need for a stealthy multi-rotor.

But that could make the problem worse.

Unfortunately there will always be ignorant, irresponsible owner/operators flying around.