Beyond the Hover! Contest voting is OPEN!!

Which are your five favorite videos from the Beyond the Hover! contest??

• FlyEYE

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • tonkajeep34

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • warthox entry 1

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • x4FF3

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • juz

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • eflierNZ entry 1

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • eflierNZ entry 2

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • warthox entry 2

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • kokamintti

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • chris24g

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Z06 Tony

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • tahoelight

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Voting is closed!!

Congrats to the top five highest "vote getters"

1. Tahoelight
  2. Warthox
  3. Juz
  4. Z06 Tony
  5. Kokamintti
I'm in the middle of hurricane preparations so I may not get to select a winner until the first half of next week if I'm going to work a flight into the process somehow. We will use a random process to select a winner and I'll post it to the site as soon as I can.

THANK YOU!!! to everyone that entered and to those of you that voted.

Bartman

Thanks to Tahoelight and Juz! Actually, in chronological order, Mr. Crash (near Richmond, Virginia) is in the thick of it right now, Kilby is next (unless he's left for another honeymoon), then RedHotPearl, then me so I expect those guys to have it worse than we will up here in western NJ. By the time it's all blown out, it'll be overhead RTRyder's front yard and multi-rotor test track, not much more than a small challenge for his DJI's position hold.
Hang in there Crash! Let us know if we need to get the women and children into the basement!! :)

Bartman

Thanks. Selection of a winner will probably be delayed until Monday evening when weather is expected to be good enough for flying.
Or I could just pick from a hat. Any preferences?
Sorry for the delay.
Bart

I must have missed the post of how you were going to pick the winners. What did flying have to do with it? Any random method seems fair to me. Don't make it too hard on yourself.

Z06 Tony

I must have missed the post of how you were going to pick the winners. What did flying have to do with it? Any random method seems fair to me. Don't make it too hard on yourself.

I didnt enter the last contest but seen the vid and he dropped the names into a cup(well sorta as it ended up being the name closest to the cup)from 1 of his multis.
I say get a hot chick in a bikini and drop the names in between her b@@bies and dig out a name with your teeth like bobbing for apples.

Bartman

i was thinking of dropping five parachute guys with a name on each. closest to the drop zone wins.
unless of course i stay up late tonight and just do a quick name from a hat type of thing.
bart

juz

FPV pilot
Either way Bart, its all fair. I am sure the winner will not mind how it was drawn. The parachute guys sound like fun though.

Stacky

tape each name to the underside of a prop and then fly as fast as possible into a wall and the prop that lands furthest from the machine wins!!!!, And make it a flaming wall and do it at night!!

Bartman

i thought about taking five prop nuts off my Okto and running up the motors. the last prop still on a motor wins but i'm not sure if i could do it without damaging the motors!
i'll just pick from a hat before i go to bed tonight. i'll post it in an hour or two. sorry for the confusion about this, the hurricane messed up my plans to do a video with the heli and i know the guys that are in it still want to know who wins.
bart

Efliernz

Pete
I'm out of the running so take your time!!!

The "Tropical Storm" has had some serious press around the world. We hope you all are ok.

Last edited by a moderator: