Best way to mix a switch with failsafe

I don't know anything about mixing, but it seems like that would be where I should read. I want the landing lights I have on my gear switch to come on when it goes into failsafe. I know DJI's legs are programmed to work with failsafe; is this something I would do in the Tx or assistant software?

I also want to run two brushed esc's to a three position switch. What would I run the servo leads into? I bet the same person knows both answers.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You could do it all from the Tx but how to do it depends on your Tx and radio system.

I mix a little offset into the mode control on my 14SG, forces failsafe, with the 14SG you can also set a condition that will set a channel to do what you want if you have spare channels.

Pete

I don't think doing it through the tx would work because I want it to be a part of the automated rth function which would be originating from the Naza once it loses contact, etc.

I have naza v2 and a dx8

glacier51

ignatius13:

I might have an answer for you.

I fly a F550 frame, NAZA V1 and DX8. Due to my wiring, my AR8000 gear channel was the only channel I had left. My failsafe switch is the DX8 GEAR switch.

So I install this R/C remote power switch on the AR8000 gear channel to reset an OSD module. But since the failsafe is on the actual GEAR switch, when I activate failsafe there, the power is also disconnected from my remote power switch.

If you could have the remote power switch OFF, when activating failsafe, the remote power switch goes ON, which you have your lights connected to.

If you want more detail PM me and we'll talk and work out if it's possible.

Ron