Best Transmitter for both MK & DJI?

Was wondering if there is a transmitter of choice that would work well with both MK & DJI?
I need to replace my transmitter, have an Okto now with the MK stack and am getting ready to build a CS8 but haven't decided to stay with MK or try out DJI. Any advise would be appreciated.....

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Silverwood the best would be a transmitter were you can change the actual module to be compatible to Futaba Fasst, thus S-bus to WKM or to Jeti for MK. Jeti for the MK still have the advantage of telemetry on the Jeti box etc. S-bus allows you to use that one cable to hook up to the WKM from the receiver etc.

New MK FW also allows S-bus now so futaba would be the way to go. Just futaba and MK you´ll not get the given telemetry data down already given from MK. Eventually Futaba even on external telemetry modules is very late, i think stuff is coming out now for all there transmitter models, but not sure.

Boris

Thanks Boris....So what I'm understanding from your post is that Futaba is the way to go but as of now telemetry is not available...Is that correct? Im trying to get my head around this but still not quite clear on the different types of radio and their advantages...

silver