Bergen Industrial Octocopter For Professional AP For Sale

MaNDoWn

Registered MR Crasher
UP FOR SALE IS A COMPLETE READY-TO-FLY
BERGEN INDUSTRIAL OCTOCOPTER PACKAGE
USED FOR PROFESSIONAL AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES MANY EXTRAS.

This is a Professional Industrial Heavy Lift Octocopter. This will allow you to do everything from aerial photography for real estate to cinematography for movie production and TV commercials. This octocopter will have no issue lifting your DSLR camera for these types of aerials. An octocopter is arguably the safest multi-copter to fly. This is of huge concern when you have to fly in close proximity to people or property. Bergen is well respected for safety, dependability, and quality. Again, this is a professional set-up. This octocopter is stable in the air and it'll pretty much fly itself. You can fly this thing from a traditional Tx, give it a waypoint mission to fly, fly from a joystick linked to your computer, or you can use all the above. This octocopter will literally take-off on its own, fly its mission by itself, return home from the mission, and then land itself safely.

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

Bergen R/C Octocopter With Pneumatic (Air) Retracts:

1000mm motor to motor or around 1330mm from prop tip to prop tip.
Frames are orange G10 fiberglass & laminate. Arms are strong aluminum that have no twist or flexing. Motor plates are also G10.

Quote from Bergen: If you're looking for a cheap toy to play with then these probably aren't for you. As Customers of Bergen R/C Helicopters are aware, we build strong and heavy duty, and these Multi-rotor machines are no different. These machines are for Industrial, Heavy Duty use with large motors and propellers, producing an incredible amount of thrust.

HeliCam Solutions 3-Axis Camera Mount:
Tazor 3X Style Mount with 2 - 401 Gyros to stabilize roll and pitch.
360 Degree FULL UNOBSTRUCTED Pan. These mounts are designed around video so this allows you to get outstanding video and superb still photography. HeliCam Solutions builds an affordable, high quality, and very durable mount. I personally think they're the best on the market.

DJI WooKong M (WKM) 5 Waypoint Flight Control:
This one includes 5 waypoint mission points, and is installed on the octocopter. The WooKong-M Waypoint takes the capabilities to a whole new level. The pilot can pre-program a flight including 5 unique waypoints with custom parameters for speed, altitude, type of turns between waypoints, and even custom robotic servo actions to be completed at each waypoint. The octocopter can automatically take off, complete the entire mission (including any servo actions), return home, and finally land itself right back where it took off from. Rest assured that there are many fail-safes in the software to account for human errors like too long of a flight duration or an altitude below ground level. You also have the ability change any and all the flight parameters on the fly, during the actual flight. This is truly the most advanced multi-rotor flight control system available.

DJI WooKong M (WKM) Flight Control:
WooKong-M is a complete flight control system for all commercial, industrial and professional multi-rotor platforms. WooKong-M utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithms, and an IMU damping system. WooKong-M makes flying a multi-rotor aircraft easier than ever; for the first time, inexperienced R/C pilots can learn to fly a multi-rotor in a matter of hours! From the incredibly predictive flight characteristics to the uncanny stability in windy conditions, there are many reasons that WooKong-M is the most popular multi-rotor flight controller in the industry!

DJI 900mhz Datalink 1.5W Radio: 9.37 mile (15km) range:
This 900mhz datalink radio is suitable for high altitude AP work. It allows the pilot and ground crew using ground station laptop to monitor real-time flight path using Google Earth Map. The powerful 1.5 watt radio transmit around 9.37 miles or the 15km range. The onboard monitor shows altitude, flight attitude, helicopter orientation, rx voltage, throttle, pitch and flight mode. A ground station laptop or Joystick can be used to fly the octocopter. The flight distance is greatly increase as the octocopter can now be controlled via the datalink. The "Click & Go" feature allows the pilot to drag single flight route on ground station screen, assign altitude and flight speed to a single destination. Altitude, speed and destination point can be changed on-the-fly with flight path tracking.

8 – O.S. Engine Brushless OSMG9530 Motors:
OMA-3825-750 (.30 Size) Designed by O.S. engineers to be the "gold standard" in electric power, these motors offer the same legendary quality and reliability that have O.S. glow engines famous worldwide for 75 years. Only O.S. brushless motors offer a ventilation system that increases efficiency and allows the motors to generate additional power. Key to this system is a unique centrifugal fan design. The fan draws air through specially angled ventilation holes, across the windings and over the magnets for greatly improved cooling.

8 – Proton 60A ESC's:
60 amp Opto-isolated ESC's, programmed for Multirotor use & set-up to the motors by Bergen.

Pneumatic Air controlled Retractable Landing Gear:
Air up and spring down with "FailSafe" set to down position.

2 - 100psi Air Tanks:
Air tanks are made of VERY light weight aluminum and provide more than enough air for several actuations. Extra tubing will also be included.

4 – Hyperion 5400mah Batteries 35-70C:
New: Only put deans connectors on them. They'll be shipped in original boxes.

Deans XT Connectors:
Approximately 80 Sets (80male / 80female)

2 – Hyperion 5000mah Batteries 35-70C:
Used - Charge to 4.20V per cell.

JR 9303 2.4GHz 9CH Transmitter:
Has 3S 2500mah 11.1V Tx Lipo battery installed.

JR R921 2.4GHz 9CH Receiver:
Will include a satellite receiver with it.

Bantam 902 e-Station Digital Battery Charger / Discharger:
Charger includes 2 - PB6 balancers and balance boards.
Also includes CD to monitor and track your charges right on your computer.
You can monitor EVERY cell without the computer when you're charging!
You can charge 2 - 4S (will charge up to 12S) batteries at the same time.

Additional Bantam Information & Details

1 - RCA 12V 7” Color Monitor / 1 - 12V 7” RCA DVD player:

1.3GHz Video Transmitter & 1.3GHz 4CH Video Receiver:

Futaba 8CH Transmitter (FMCH19MOD) For Camera Operator:
Has a new 9.6V 2000mah Battery

12V - 700W / 57A Max Power Supply (110V/220V) for AC power to charger:
This unit has a temperature switch to control the fan speed.

3 – Zippy 4S 14.8V 4000mah Batteries 40C:
Used For Ground Equipment & Charge to 4.20V per cell.

Futaba R127DF 7CH Dual Conversion Receiver (FMCH19):
This receiver is for the camera mount.

Quadrocopter Camera Shuttercable (Trigger):
Works with the following cameras:
Canon EOS: 60D, Elan Series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D) and XS (1000D)
Contax: N & 645
Pentax: K110D, K100D, K200D K10D, K20D, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: GX-S1, GX-1L, GX-10, and GX-20

4 – APC 13x6.5EP props & 4 – APC 13x6.5E Props:
These props are the props you see installed on the octocopter.

4 – Extra 13x6.5EP Propellers (LP13065EP) NEW:

3 – Extra 13x6.5E Propellers (LP13065E) NEW:

Orion 1400mah Battery for Video Transmitter:

Traxxas 1100mah Battery for Camera Mount / Receiver:

12V Portable Compressor for Landing Gear Air Tanks:

This system is setup, dialed in, flight tested, & Ready-To-Fly (RTF).
Add your camera & go to work making your movies.

Contact me if you're interested or you need any additional details.
I'M ASKING $8000.00 + SHIPPING.
I'm going to miss it. NO TRADES - I WILL NOT PART OUT

I'm also offering flight training to any local buyer if needed.

View attachment 7011View attachment 7012View attachment 7013View attachment 7014

Attachments

• OctoSalea14.jpg
    OctoSalea14.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 386
  • OctoSale21a.jpg
    OctoSale21a.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 427
  • OctoSale19a.jpg
    OctoSale19a.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 408
  • OctoSale22a.jpg
    OctoSale22a.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by a moderator:

MaNDoWn

Registered MR Crasher
I have a party that's interested in the WK-M with the 5 Waypoints, Datalink, and the 4 - 5400mah batteries.
Let me know if you're also interested in a individual item?

MaNDoWn

Registered MR Crasher
Wookong-M with 5 Waypoints and 900MHz Datalink.

Asking $2300.00 Shipped USPS Priority In The US.
PayPal if shipped. CASH if picked up locally.

MaNDoWn

Registered MR Crasher
2 Complete Wookong-M's

As I have had some confusion... This complete package will come with 2 Complete DJI Wookong-M systems.
1 is a DJI WK-M with 5 Waypoints and a 900MHz Datalink radio with a 9.37 mile (15km) range.
1 is a Standard WK-M without waypoints or datalink.

Message me if you have any questions or need any additional details.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bohoslavsky

Hello, i´m so interested about buy your equipment. we are located in Querétaro, Mexico. please visit us at www.foto360.com.mx with respect i request from you some close up photos and one from the GPS module too. if we can make a deal i can fly to Denver (Are you in Calhan right?)for pick it up by November 9th or 12th, i will pay in cash (obviously). Im a serious buyer and don´t plan to make you waste your time. Regards. Hector. Skype: bohoslavsky mail: direccion@foto360.com.mx Nextel ID 92*12*7098