Battery Choice for S800 Evo with Zemuse

ddikie

Guys i have some thunderpower batteries which are great but now the dealer is out of stock and I can get hold of these batteries..View attachment 13650
HAs anybody used them and are they any good?

Thanks

Richard

Attachments

• IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 219

cbpagent72

I tried looking at their website www.desire-power.com and no website available, in my opinion I would go with a proven name unless someone on here vouches for the company and has had good success with their products and most importantly their warranty.

I am stuck trying to decide whether or not to get Thunder-power G8 packs or MaxAmps. Some people have reported issues with the MaxAmps 11000mAh packs so it makes me hesitant to go with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

I trust MaxAmps for my S800/Z15. I just ordered a new 10900Mah yesterday, my second. A bit on the high side in terms of price, but reliable.

ChrisViperM

GensAce are my faforite brand....but not always easy to find. GensAce is one of the very few brands that have their own factory. Most other Lipo's are coming from the same factory and just get a branded sticker. Just recently ther was a test in a SR heli magzine, and they rated GensAce as absolutely top product.

Chris

ChrisViperM

8000 mAh at 25C will give you 200 Amps....that should be enough....at least I never ran out of ooompf with these Lipos....Chris

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Ill second the GensAce. I use them in my SR helis and they have proven to take a real beating and their price is spot on too. The other batteries I am getting great performance from are the Freefly batteries although these are not the cheapest.

olof

Osprey
Pulse lipos are great!

2 5500's are perfect for Zen/S800 w/o retracts anyway. And the price is good.