Bart's Aerodro.com gets a $20 million dollar job done!

Emowillcox

We shoot alot of pretty cool stuff, but yesterday were out on a shoot and the location was a $20 million dollar house that was pretty impressive. 2 of my houses would fit in the 3,600 sq ft master bedroom. We used our Aerodro Chopper made by Bart. Decided to
grab a few clips from some recent shoots we did this part year and thought we would say thanks to Bart for his help on our choppers, his super cool forum, and all the people who post great information here.

Below is our Aerodro Chopper in front of the $20 million dollar house. Actually its our biggest chopper and is Bart's XY8, but looks a little small in front of this home

View attachment 15133View attachment 15134

Attachments

• emomedia.net-214.jpg
    emomedia.net-214.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 345
  • W Grand Regency 88 aer 16.jpg
    W Grand Regency 88 aer 16.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 370
Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
that's a crazy huge house!
thanks for the plug Mike but I'm not so sure I'm going to be building any more helicopters and I'm also not so sure about what next year has in store for Aerdro.com! You're a loyal customer and good friend though and I appreciate it.
nice video, considering you're not even using the goggles we set up for you it's impressive that you get what you get by freestyling with the heli and camera.
can you upload the latest footage without any processing? I can maybe offer some tweaks for the gimbal settings although the last footage you sent looked pretty good.
thanks again,
Bart

Emowillcox

Hey Bart.. thanks for the quick reply. Probably half that footage was extra shots from the old helicopter when we were getting it dialed in. The newer footage seems to be pretty dialed in but were still tweaking it a bit. I am looking forward to flying with some googles and seeing what kind of angles and new camera moves we can get through the use of googles.:livid::dejection::dread::black_eyed::02.47-tranquillity::upset::nevreness::frog::nevreness::nevreness::tennis:

that's a crazy huge house!
thanks for the plug Mike but I'm not so sure I'm going to be building any more helicopters and I'm also not so sure about what next year has in store for Aerdro.com! You're a loyal customer and good friend though and I appreciate it.
nice video, considering you're not even using the goggles we set up for you it's impressive that you get what you get by freestyling with the heli and camera.
can you upload the latest footage without any processing? I can maybe offer some tweaks for the gimbal settings although the last footage you sent looked pretty good.
thanks again,
Bart