AV130 advice

ZAxis

We have our Av130 fitted to the Y6. I have noticed that during flight the horizon drifts alot. doing a few tests on the bench at home I have found that when tilted towards the the left (shortest travel side) it returns to level immediately once the craft is level. However when I do the same towards the right the outward motion is slick and smooth but on the return to level it will get to within 20 degrees or so of horizontal then really slow up. The craft can be sitting level and the gimbal may take 10 seconds to slowly inch back to level. Obviously when flying the craft is moving constantly & so the gimbal never returns to level once it has moved in the righthand direction. Running this all on MK by the way and tweaking all of the parameters makes no differences. any pointers or should we just hold out until skyline is avalible?
thanks again.
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Have you got the FC pointing directly to the front?

Have you seen the video I Posted on this.. I think its still on my Youtube channel.. it shows a bike shot in front then panning left to go past..the mount does not compensate for the yaw..

I am not sure what is happening to MK. I fired my MK ADX3HL up this weekend and bloody hell it has stopped playing!

It flew great three weeks ago I just had a few issues with alt hold but everything else seemed not to bad. Now for some reason it wont Yaw right past 90º from heading but will Yaw 360 no problems to the left... Head blown now I see a WKM conversion coming on... anyone want a full MK stack with 142 mins on it. coolers pcb extension, blue tooth Graupner MX20, Jeti box?

Dave

ZAxis

I will be honest with you Dave that mine is flying like a bag of bones at the moment. I am spending my evenings trying different parameters out but it just doesn't seem to want to play ball. It is controllable but not what you would call precise & the gimbal isn't behaving either so I'm defiantly putting it down to an electronic issue. I'm sure i can crack it with giving it a brain transplant! FC is pointing dead ahead. Really want to get it sorted for a job this weekend but if I can't are you about and we can catch up & maybe just fly them into each other to see what happens?
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Lec/Andy.

I dont know what is going on.. did you have it flying OK?

I had mine flying mint.. super smooth but just needed to tweak alt hold. Left it a couple of weeks as its just so much easier flying my others, had a motor fail on small Y6 so reached for the big un and its all over the place.. its like some one sneaked in and threw a load of gremlins in the FC!

I HAVE had enough. I started this Big Y6 last August and still have only 146 mins on her. Much as I hate been beat now I have my permissions I need to earn money.

I am rebuilding this weekend with the aim of having two fully functioning Y6 machines by next weekend.

Did you see our Motox chase film.. it was our first attempt and was a reet laugh the little 450 is the tool but I think my small Y6 is quicker.

Andy are you in NZ?

ZAxis

Hi Dave...
If I was in NZ I'd be knocking on PhotoHigher's door right now, unfortunately the Tasman Sea is between me and there. I'm about 20Km from where Droidworx kicked off before they went to NZ. When I get back to the UK I think our first step will be to upgrade to 0.88 firmware, it seems to have small improvements all over.
Are you giving up on MK and going all WK ?
I did see your video, it was fun trying to figure out which shots were you and which were Geoff. Good effort.

cheers
andy

ZAxis

Lec...
Quick thought, the roll servo is connected to a knob on the Tx. Change it to work from a fixed value inputted from MK tools.

Z snr