Australian clean sweeps the first US Drone Nationals

Mojave

Did anyone see this posted on the Linkedin UAV Entreprenurs group? The post started by Mark Cocquio: "Australian clean sweeps the first US Drone Nationals
Just for back from an amazing week flying at the Drone Nationals in Sacramento. Privileged to be a part of this groundbreaking event, thanks to ImmersionRC. Also privileged to fly with and spot for Chad Nowak, winner of basically everything. "

Here is the link for the Australian web page: http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...l-drone-racing-competition-was-won-australian

I guess they earned bragging rights for this round. This event started July 16 and is over - I see so much on our calendar section just not much related to multirotors :-(

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the event section will gradually fill in as more event organizers take to using RCflightdeck.com 's system of scheduling, registration, etc. We don't get any compensation for having them here at MultiRotorForums.com but we think the service is worthwhile so we include it. If you haven't checked it out I recommend it as it makes organizing an event a lot easier. if there's something there that you don't like please share it with me.

it's awesome to see the drone/FPV racing activity really blowing up around the world. we're scrambling to get involved after a few false starts....anyone looking for a little Team MultiRotorForums.com sponsorship by any chance? :)

Newly promoted team manager @DanM needs a team!