Arizona's Largest Open Pit Copper Mine.

AzViper

Was able to get away and drive north to Ray Mine. The plan was to be at the mine during early morning to use the best sunlight, but due to missing a turnoff we drove way out of our way and took a detour to get back on track but hours later when the sun was directly overhead of which is not good. Never the less here is the video, but I plan to return to catch the colors of this huge mine during evening hours.

AzViper

What camera are you using? Another great video!

Hi John,

I am using a modified GoPro 4 Black. I sent the camera out to Peau Productions where the camera received a 16MP - 3.97MM - F2.8 lens. Peau removed the stock lens profile software and installed a UV cut filter. The lens is fisheye / distortion free. I also use a ND4 / Circular Polarizer filter from Snake River Prototyping.

The lens is a huge improvement over the stock lens, but I was still dealing with some vibration issues until I installed KDE blades on my UAV. Once these blades were installed the vibrations were eliminated.

http://www.peauproductions.com/collections/gopro-hero-4-black-silver-lenses/products/gp39728

http://www.snakeriverprototyping.com/blurfix-air-slip-over-filters

ZJEg0V.jpg

Well that's surprising and it just proves that its only partially the camera and post production has a lot to do with a professional look. I saw the strobe effect when you pan which is evident with most cmos sensor cameras but when I saw your tag line at the bottom of your post I thought it might be a gopro. The better lens makes a big difference. I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous of your videos, you're doing some of the cool stuff I would like to do but I just cant find the time.

AzViper

John,

I do not see the strobe effect your speaking of on my end, but I do know what your speaking of. When I bump up to 4K I do but I believe that is either my Video Card, Monitors, or ISP not handle to video stream. What RES are you watching the video at?