Are you building a brushless gimbal for medium to large cameras? (WASP 12 V2)

First I would like to introduce my company to those who have never seen us before. We are a family run business based in the USA. Houston Texas to be exact. We have been designed, building, and selling high end aerial system parts and camera stabilization system parts for a number of years. About a year ago we released to the market an all CNC aluminum PRO gimbal cage for DIY gimbal builders called the WASP 12. We had a wonderful first production run of that product and have sold out of all stock. Seeing the demand for such a thing is so high we set out to make the WASP even better. So we spend a good while accumulating all the customer feedback plus information from our own testing and have now released the WASP 12 Version 2.

Here is a link to this piece of artwork. I won't ramble on here about this amazing piece of PRO gimbal goodness. Instead I'll let the product page speak for itself. These are in stock and shipping now.

http://www.catalystmachineworks.com...otor-cage-system-version-2?variant=1177967543

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 301
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 286
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg