Anyone using the Fatshark 700TVL camera?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Just ordered one, was looking for max bang for the size to put it on a 250 frame.

Anyone? :)

I used one for a little while. It was a pretty good camera. My only complaint with it was it took longer to adjust from light to dark when flying in and out of darker areas than some of my other board cams.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
thanks for the reply. i read about exposure issues when in NTSC mode but that was after I ordered it! PAL is supposedly better?

just looking for a very small non-recording FPV camera to replace my RunCam one.

thanks!
bart

I never tried PAL so I can't sat whether it makes a difference. I would be curious to know if that is true though. I would like to pick up another to mount in the front of my I1.

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
I've got 2 FatShark cameras. Not unhappy. The cables are a pain to use with switchers or VTx other that Fatshark brand. You'll have to make your own cables.

AndyPG

I've got the Fatshark 600TVL and the 700TVL. Got to say I prefer the 600TVL. Better colours and OSD figures are sharper. No noticeable difference in overall image sharpness. I use them both in PAL.