Anyone interested in setting up a circuit in North East UK?

Hi guys

I run Horizon AP, and I'm launching a new company, Drone Aerial Ops - thought as part of it it would be cool to set up a racing event up this way, we have loads of land at our disposal (woodland, lakes, rivers, open fields, old farm buildings etc ). Would anyone be interested in getting involved?

We'll be at the UK Drone Show too!

Cheers

Jack

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Jack,

I can set up a sub-forum for your group if you'd like that to help get it organized.

Area21

Area21
Hi guys

I run Horizon AP, and I'm launching a new company, Drone Aerial Ops - thought as part of it it would be cool to set up a racing event up this way, we have loads of land at our disposal (woodland, lakes, rivers, open fields, old farm buildings etc ). Would anyone be interested in getting involved?

Cheers

Jack
Your a bit away from me in Leeds but interested. I will be at the NEC drone show on the Saturday. Give me a call on 07591 538850 and see if we can meet up.
Adrian.

Hi guys

Cheers

Jack

Hey Jack,

I'd love to get involved, we're in Darlington so not too far from you. I'll be around to meet up until mid December and would love to show you some of the race track equipment we're working on and get your feedback. If you'd like to meet up or chat more, send me an email at admin@thedronecircuit.com

Warm Regards,
Mark