Anyone ever ordered from ProUAV.com? I'm worried...

jwk72

Anyone ever bought from or even heard of them? I placed a good sized order with them for a TBS Disco pro, motors and esc's almost a week and a half ago and have not gotten anything or even gotten any shipping/tracking info. I had sent a email a week ago and they responded that the order woud ship that day and I would get tracking info at that point but nothing. I paid extra for expedited shipping (USPS priority) and from personal experience i know it shouldn't take this long from anywhere in the US.

Anyone have any experience with them?

www.prouav.com

15crewdawg

I don't know anything about them. But I am wary of any site that does not list anything for contact info. No address - phone - location. Nothing.
I even did a BBB search - nothing.

Did they already bill your account?

jwk72

Yes, of course they billed my PP account immediately. I did finally hear back from them, got minor conflicts in when it shipped but supposedly it's o int's way. The problem being nowhere on their site does it say they are in Canada. When I payed extra for Priority Mail I assumed it was USPS because it stated "Free shipping! (US & Canada)"... listing "US" first gives the impression they are in the US. So much for expedited shipping. What a waste of money.

15crewdawg

Yeah. Gotta be careful. There are a bunch of "businesses" located in the Montreal and Quebec areas that are notorious scammers.
Hope it works out for ya.

ProUAVSupport

We have contacted you

:dejection:We have spoken with you and you have your tracking

You ordered on the 9th, package was sent on the 10th and tracking info was posted on PayPal on the 10th. The package has been in the US since the Dec 13th.

Canada post and USPS have the same shipping levels and times. "Free US and Canada" states exactly that in US and Canada.

It's the holiday season, we just past the biggest shipping day of the year. The package has only been in transit for 6 days in holiday season and you are already posting on boards? You should phone USPS and complain! It has been in the US since the 13th with USPS.

We waited for a shipment for over 50 days from China, that was unreasonable.

After over a thousand sales you are the only one to start slamming us, and after only six shipping days of busy holiday shipping. We will post shipping details in another post.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

ProUAVSupport

Hey 15screwdowg, I'm sure there are a lot of companies in the states scamming also, or at least thats what I see on the news:nevreness:. there are scammers everywhere but prouav.com is not one of them.

ProUAVSupport

Here is tracking info for your order, looks like it will arrive in normall holiday shipping time.

You ordered on the 9th.

December 10, 2013 , 2:26 pm
Acceptance CANADA

December 12, 2013 , 8:59 am
Processed Through Sort Facility

December 13, 2013 , 9:20 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

December 17, 2013 , 7:39 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

December 17, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

You really should have more patience before trying to slam companies, holidays season is very busy for all businesses and we do not reply to emails on the weekends.
Because of this problem we will update our contact page with our location in the near future.

Thank you for you understanding

Last edited by a moderator:

15crewdawg

Hey 15screwdowg, I'm sure there are a lot of companies in the states scamming also, or at least thats what I see on the news:nevreness:. there are scammers everywhere but prouav.com is not one of them.

You are absolutely correct. There are scammers everywhere. I was merely pointing out that there are several in that area and to be careful. Glad to hear that you don't appear to be one of them.
But may I suggest adding more information to your site in regards to where you are and some actual contact info? (A physical address, phone number, a direct email address. Not just your contact form.)
Folks tend to spend money easier if they feel they can actually contact someone in the event of a problem.