Any one flying Xfold frames

JLO

Anyone flying ZM interactive Xfold frames that could give an independent assessment
thanks

Dylan M

Which Switch...
Talked to ZM about beta testing the new dragon frame, very intrigued by their design... love the modular aspect.

JLO

yes it looks very interesting but I cant find any one independent with feedback other than of course ZM

im flying his frame with Upower u7 420 kv motors, 17" props, wookong and 2 6s,10,000mah packs carrying a red dragon. we didnt use his stock dampering system that he designed but it seems like it would have worked fine. the frame is over all quite stiff and flies really smooth. at the time we purchased our frame through ziv there was not much info on it so we did our own layout, had plenty of places to add extra standoffs and what not. over all im really happy with the frame and will be getting a second one for a backup pretty soon.

flyingpov

Hi guys,
Thanks for your comments, Sorry for the late reply, I wasnt on the forums for a long time... :)
We have our new factory here in the USA and working on a lot of videos for all 4 sizes, xFold SPY (goPro), xFold Travel (DSLR, can come with Pix4D for mapping), xFold Cinema (Red, Alexa mini) and xFold Dragon (2x Red Epic for 3D, Alexa-M or, 1 epic to fly close to an hour if u want for some reason...;)

All sizes are same design, folds, can be Quad, Hex, x8 or x12 configuration, quick release etc..

The new models has some great upgrades, we would love to help and offer upgrade to everyone that already have xFolds,

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly, lots of cool testing videos coming!

Cheers,
Ziv
ZMinteractive.com, xFoldRig.com

Dylan M

Which Switch...
Ziv, welcome to MRF... I think everyone here would benefit from pictures.... even though some are borderline NSFW lol...o_O

JLO

Who else is flying your frames other than you or Rick James I agree it would be good to have pictures

Old Man

Welcome back Ziv. Sharing some of the experience which has helped develop your design concepts could benefit many here. I'm hoping to see your products do well. There's a great need for another truly professional range of platforms instead of the toy and consumer products flooding the market. Made here at home is that much better.