Any MultiCopter flyers in San Jose, Calif area - what field/location ?

RotoTwit

Would love to watch/talk/ask questions of those ppl who are having fun in this hobby or if performing a 'demo' for donations! ;)

If you fly at some regular location, plz tell me the time/days/location if you don't mind a 'watcher' ! :nevreness:

I am in the Morgan Hill area and willing to drive up as far N. as SF or parts S. of San Jose (Salinas, Marina, Monterey, etc).

TIA!

PS: Does anyone know where Amazon is testing their copters?

I've never been to the Baylands Park in Sunnyvale during daylight hours and NOT seen a half-dozen multi-rotor aircraft at the RC-airfield. On the weekends, it seems more crowded. :)

I just built a new big y6 Hex that I'm going to be testing there soon, and I have another dji f550 and f450 that I'll probably bring along and fly for fun. If you wanna come by and watch the test flights, let me know.

RotoTwit

Thanks so much!! I hate I did not know about it today/Sunday !! I will certainly go by the next day or 2 in the afternoon.

Yes I would love to see you test fly, assuming it is within the next 2 wks. I am available for Xmas day even. I will be visiting elsewhere after 2 wks here. Would love to see how you calibrate and so forth. I actually am considering a Y6 or X8, IF I get into this, wanted to build/cobble it together myself, rather than RTF.

PM me when you will be testing or just reply here.

Thanks again!

I've never been to the Baylands Park in Sunnyvale during daylight hours and NOT seen a half-dozen multi-rotor aircraft at the RC-airfield. On the weekends, it seems more crowded. :)

I just built a new big y6 Hex that I'm going to be testing there soon, and I have another dji f550 and f450 that I'll probably bring along and fly for fun. If you wanna come by and watch the test flights, let me know.