Another new build

erico

Hi

My first post and I am looking some advise. I own a phantom 2 and have been enjoying my flying but due to faulty battery problems I am left waiting now for two months till my batteries are replaced under warranty.
I have decided to try and build this rig . I have read and read many forums and other peoples rig and come up with this decision on parts.
I am thinking of taking of my H3-3d gopro zemuse from my phantom and using it on this . I will not be intending to use it for anything else . What I would like to get is about 15mins flight time .
I am from the UK but now live in Thailand on the Island of Koh Samui and my local dealer is in Bangkok. I cannot speak Thai and his English is not very good so i cant ask his advise.

Can anyone tell me this will be ok or any suggestions.

Thanks for any replies.

Eric

Tarot Iron man 650 rack

Tiger Motor MN4010 475KV

Tiger Motor Carbon fibre propeller 15 x 5.5

Tiger ESC S25A opto with Simonk program

DJI NAZA M ver 2 with GPS

DJI mini iOSD

5.8 GhZ 400mW AV Transmitter TS 353

I intend to later get a FrSKY Taranis to use with both my rigs when I get the phantom working again .

erico

hey eric, i also fly MR on samui, where do you fly normally? what batteries will you be using?

Hi Barneskite

I live in Hua Thanon ... as i said I have not got flying that much recently due to the known battery problems that they have so I had to send them back to dealer and he has told me it will be a couple of months before I get them replaced. I am asking myself do I really need another quad but I like the idea of building one and learning the ins and outs.
I own the Mynt lounge in Lamai so this project would keep me out of it a bit more and maybe increase my health :) .
If you can help would be great to meet up for a chat on what you fly and give some advise .

Cheers
Eric