Another Aussie - Hello

Lifter

Live in the Tropical Top End of Aust, where if the Crocs don't get you the snakes will !
Have several Multi Rotors and THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLR5SBwzu8 Great trainer and $Au160.00 BNF.
Haven't tried it in a breeze but in the calm not a problem and handles like the real thing.
Great to be here.
Alan

RCNut

Hi Lifter. Welcome to the forum. I'm a fairly recent member too although I've been flying RC for many years. I'm in Sydney. Got onto Tricopters around August last year and now also have a quad. Sadly we're having a wet summer in Sydney so not as much flying happening as Id like. Hope your weather has been better.

I reckon up there - if the snakes and the crocs dont get you, the humidity will !!

Lifter

Thxs RCNut, you are right about the humidity - living here you tend to forget about it and just keep changing your shirt.
At the moment the humidity is high until mid afternoon, we get rain then it becomes pleasant.
Get one of those mQX Eflite quads and fly inside - dont have to worry about whats going on outside then ??
Cheers