Always Always clean your lens before takeoff!!!!

Hi all this is a video I shoot last sunday the frame for this shoot was perfect, a 10K and 5K race in my hometown, I was not hired for this work(thankfully) and I got away with getting in the finish line saying I was hired by one of the sponsors(Toyota, my very best fried is the general manager in town).

I'm very happy with stabilization, this video has no post-production only cut and paste to get the final video. The problem My wife, and two daughters ran the race and they ask me to put sun-blocker on them, and I did not realized in the handling of the F450 some sun-blocker reached the lens pf my Gopro.

here the video

http://vimeo.com/72614003

F450 Stock
Zenmuse H2

Hi all this is a video I shoot last sunday the frame for this shoot was perfect, a 10K and 5K race in my hometown, I was not hired for this work(thankfully) and I got away with getting in the finish line saying I was hired by one of the sponsors(Toyota, my very best fried is the general manager in town).
I'm very happy with stabilization, this video has no post-production only cut and paste to get the final video. The problem My wife, and two daughters ran the race and they ask me to put sun-blocker on them, and I did not realized in the handling of the F450 some sun-blocker reached the lens pf my Gopro.
here the video
http://vimeo.com/72614003
F450 Stock
Zenmuse H2
Me hace falta latinoamerica viendo eso... Jaja. Gracias a Dios regreso a Costa Rica el mes entrante con mis helicópteros. :)
Te sugiero subir tu Yaw Basic Gain para que el MR no no oscile de izquierda a derecha... Aunque no es mucho. Gracias por compartir!

Me hace falta latinoamerica viendo eso... Jaja. Gracias a Dios regreso a Costa Rica el mes entrante con mis helicópteros. :)
Te sugiero subir tu Yaw Basic Gain para que el MR no no oscile de izquierda a derecha... Aunque no es mucho. Gracias por compartir!

Hermoso país Costa Rica y bienvenido el tip del yaw basic!!! Sorry for the Spanish but there is always Google to translate!!!!

Teamflail

I hate it when I miss something small like that. So much detail. Props, connections, screws, batteries, transmitter, wind, blah, blah, blah. Have to stay on your toes!!!