alternative for a gopro?

kloner

Aerial DP
they don't all have focus issues.... if i had to go now i'd still get 3+.... it has a lot of killer new features the 3 doesn't with this last upgrade that if you got into selling footage will benefit you.

that said, i seen the hero3 starting to get pretty dang cheap..... I have both and came from a hero2, like the 3+ a lot more

ChrisErl

thank you sir. ive done a bunch reading and it looks as though for the most the focus issue has been resolved. I like the battery life on the + so we'll go that way and then review and consider the 4 when it comes out. Not looking to sell images yet but may come to that, just looking to save man hours on the ground. Now before i get in trouble for posting again :) , Still considering a mobius for personal use , i like the price point and it seems to get decent results and a step up from my #16 keychains

Hoinse

Last month I ordered a cheapie dashcam (D500 for $60) from Amazon, but after test, I found the resolution was much lower than advertised (1280x720 instead of 1920x1080); and the overwrite-full-disc function didn't work. The latter makes it useless as a dashcam, unless you want to carry an ashtray full of SD discs, and constantly watch to see if the card is full so you can swap it out or delete the unwanted files.#$!

I returned it to Amazon and finally found the "real" D500 from www.szswill.com, apparently the "real" cheap D500 camera is pretty good, inexpensive and reliable. The one I got from Amazon was an imitation of the cheap original camera. (Had a "Moogu Technologies" chip instead of the good "Ambarella Technologies" chip)...