Alexmos firmware problems

piet9

Hi
I am having trouble upgrading the firmware. I have uploaded the GUI 2.2b2, however it tells me that the firmware in the unit is not compatible with this GUI. I used the Xloader v1.00 to upgrade appropriate firmware, but the same problem exists. (com 3 port). I figure the HEX upload is not working. The green LED is rapidly flasing along with amber LED all the time. The Xloader states uploaded failed but I understand that it will say this even when it is successful? I have tried all recent versions of firmware along with the appropriate GUI, same result.

Any help....thanks

bensid54

I find that sometimes if you try a different USB port proper communication can be established. At work we use computers for engine and system diagnosis and often when things don't link up changing USB ports corrects that. Worth a try.

piet9

I find that sometimes if you try a different USB port proper communication can be established. At work we use computers for engine and system diagnosis and often when things don't link up changing USB ports corrects that. Worth a try.

Hi
Thanks for that, have tried your suggestion, but having same problem.